Save & Learn about MoneyAnn2014-10-17T14:20:11+00:00
Stocks, Bonds, and Investing: Oh, My!
Introduction to QuickBooks 2014
Where Does All My Money Go?
Real Estate Investing
Keys to Successful Money Management
- Purpose: Access buying advice on many different products
- Content: Access to expert unbiased ratings of over 5,000 products. Plus reviews, buying advice, product comparisons, user reviews and more.
- Purpose: Access Morningstar’s stock and fund picks and analysis of stocks, funds and ETFs.
- Content: Comprehensive financial information on stocks, mutual funds and ETFs.
- Additional Information: Investing for the Long Run eBook
- Help: Help & Education
- Purpose: Provides independent information to help you make informed investment decisions.
- Content: Information about companies, industries, markets and economies. Ratings and Reports, Summary & Index, and Selection & Opinion
- Help: User Guides – Video Tutorials
- Restrictions: There is a limit of three simultaneous users for this resource.
Gale Virtual Reference Library
DK Book: Economy
Encyclopedia of Business and Finance
- Purpose: Access to over 300 online instructor led courses for lifelong learning.
- Content: Computers & Technology, Personal Enrichment, Career & Professional Development
- Age Level: 12-adult
- Help: https://education.gale.com/l-covi21805/help.html , FAQ , Gale Courses enrollment process
- Access: Take each course at your convenience, from work, home, school, or anywhere with an Internet connection… 24/7, 365 days a year! All courses are taught by expert instructors, including many nationally known authors. Courses run for six weeks and new sessions begin monthly.
- Purpose: Access to blank forms you can download and complete using Word or OpenOffice.
- Content: Business, litigation and federal forms. Forms include living will and divorce.
- Help: Legal Q&A
Mango is an online language-learning system that teaches actual conversation skills for over 30 different languages. It’s so easy to use, you’ll see incredible results after just one lesson!
- Purpose: Learn a language
- Content: Mango is an online language-learning system that can help you learn languages like Spanish, French, Japanese, Brazilian Portuguese, German, Mandarin Chinese, Greek, Italian, Russian and more.
- Age Level: 7 – Adult
- Purpose: Take practice tests, study information for the tests in their ebooks.
- Content: Explore the different centers for college prep(ACT/SAT/AP), adult learners (GED, citizenship), careers (ASVAB, cosmetology)
- Content: ACT, GRE, GED, ASVAB, Cosmetology, Reading Comprehension, TOEFL, CLEP & more
- Age Level: 9-adult
- Purpose: Learn how to use Microsoft Office, Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator/Flash/Dreamweaver and Windows/Mac OS
- Age Level: 12-adult
- Help: Watch our Learning Express Video to learn how to create an account and logon.
- Access: Use your Library card to login and setup an account.
- Purpose: Download and keep 3 songs per week.
- Content: The Sony catalog. Including children’s music, jazz, rock, country etc.
- Age Level: 0-Adults
- App: iTunes or Google play