Suppose you wanted multiple copies of the same book for your book club…check out our collection of book discussion kits!
Each kit contains:
- 10-15 copies of a title
- A binder containing information about the: Book, Author, Reviews, Questions for discussion and Suggestions for conducting a successful book discussion group
- 1 canvas tote bag
Where to Begin
- Conduct a search of our catalog for “Book Discussion Kit”
- Confirm availability
- Place a hold for the book kit
- Choose the Branch Location for kit pick-up
- The kit will be delivered to the branch of your choice
- You will be notified when the kit is ready for pick-up
What to do when you get it:
- Take note of how many books are in the kit and each kit copy number (found on the back of the book)
- At the start of your discussion group, record which kit copies are loaned to whom
- At the close of the discussion group, check off the names of all kit copies returned to you
- Count the total number of book kit copies
- Be sure the number of copies is the same as the initial number
- The person who checks out the kit is the person responsible for returning the complete kit.
- Book kits must be returned as a complete set containing all of its parts.
Here is a list of some of the titles we offer as book club kits. We also offer Young Adult Book kits.
Book Kits have an eight week loan period, and may not be renewed. Persons checking out the kits will be responsible for returning all materials contained within the kit. Kits can be requested by phone or through the online catalog, or by Asking a Librarian for assistance.